Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Mac Laptop
I use my MacBook Pro laptop everyday; sometimes up to eleven hours per day. Monday through Friday I work as a graphic designer at my dad's visual communications company, SB Marketing LLC. My responsibilities include logo design, web design, page layout, variable print design and more. I have become well-versed with the Adobe Suite applications like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & Acrobat. Most of the time, I have at least 6 applications open at any given time, and my Macbook Pro proves its durability by not crashing, lagging or slowing. If you are in the market for a lap top, I would definitely suggest the Macbook Pro. I have downloaded countless files, constantly send emails, surf the web and even play music in the background. My computer holds a charge just the same as it did when I first bought it, about 5 years ago. Though the price is a little higher than other laptops, Macs are extremely durable and will last you many more years than the average laptop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment