Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Favorite Song
My favorite song is Sunshine, by Atmosphere. This is my favorite song because it is relatable and extremely uplifting. It's about a man who is hungover and feels awful until he goes outside and realizes the sun is shining and the birds are chirping: "All of a sudden, I realized something', the weather is amazing, even the birds are bumpin'." He starts riding his bike and feels the fresh air and begins to feel much better. This song can be applied to many more situations than just the day after drinking. I believe it can apply to when you are feeling down or don't feel well overall–everything seems a little darker around you, and sometimes all you need to do is take a look around and realize all of the wonderful things you have to be greatful for. This song helps me to open my eyes to what's around me. It is very simple and easy going, which are two characteristics I admire in both people and situations I face in life. One memory associated with this song is just driving around on a Sunday afternoon with my buddy listening to this song, feeling carefree for at least moment. You should listen to this song because you will immediately feel relaxed and overcome with a sense of calmness in a time of panic or detachment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment