Monday, September 8, 2014

1st Blog Entry

I am a graphic designer at a marketing company located in the Larkin District. I decided to go to ECC to get my Associates Degree in Visual Communications to enhance my skills & improve my portfolio. In high school I took two college level English courses. Before graduating, there are a few courses I must complete, and Writing for Graphic Publication is one of them.

I am excited to learn new techniques on how to write more persuasively. I hope to adopt a method of writing that will promote the product to the target audience in an efficient manner. These are both assets that I can improve upon to help me become a better marketeer.

Another reason I decided to complete my degree is to enhance my resumé. Writing for Graphic Publication will help me accomplish this goal. Writing & communication are crucial assets & can make or break a first impression. As a designer, I hope to boost my credentials & experience in writing, as it is currently something that I lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment